- Drafting of contracts such as lease agreements, service contracts, contracts for sale of business, transfer of shares in companies and interests in closed corporations
- Formation of companies, closed corporations and trusts
- Residential and commercial development
- International trade agreements
- Company secretarial work
- Buying property for a company-to-be-formed: Watch your wording!
- Employers: Don't miss your EMP501 deadline!
- Removing a liquidator: When you can, and when you can't.
- Report fraud! Court crackdown continues
- The restraint of trade that sank the sushi bar
- Don't miss your tax deadline: And avoid the queues!
- Fixed-term contracts: Banks exempted from consumer protection act
- New trans-fat regulations: Read the label!
- Directors: Delinquency declarations (and other dangers)
- Blacklisting and the defamation danger
- Stop thief! Get your laptop back
- Business Rescue: First aid for failing companies
- Double Trouble: A new debt cap confirmed
- The June Website: you and your cell phone - Are you RICA'd?
- Warning: Last-minute surprises in the CPA!
- The new Companies Act - Do you need an audit?
- PAYE reconciliations due soon: Don't delay!
- The new companies act - Can you still trade using your close corporation?
- What's in a (trading) name? Prepare now for the new rules
- Your "Private" company: Just how private is your register of members?
- Consumers, suppliers - Remember these 3 new rights, coming soon!
- Rica cut-off breather - Don't delay, act now!
- Minority shareholders - Your rights re members' meetings
- Cash transactions over R25.000 - New Fica reporting duties for agents, brokers etc
- Access to justice now quicker, easier, more affordable
- Company or cc deregistered? restore it now!
- The close corporation, the member wife, and the unauthorised husband
- Suppliers: Goods supplied from 24 April subject to damages risk
- Banks: Danger in financing property company share sales
- State tenders - Your rights
- Legal costs and tax deductibility - good news!
- The bank, the businessman, and the "good" cheques that bounced
- Cipro's Warning: Submit annual returns, or else!
- Your domain name - use it or lose it!
- Exchange control limits to increase
- Your state tender failed? Claiming your losses
- Tax returns due soon!
- Close corporations: to convert or not? That is the question
- Business (and other) intelligence on the internet!
- The Foreign currency conversion blues